My Favorite Sweaters for $50 and Under
There is nothing better than wearing a cozy sweater in the fall and winter! It is the easiest way to have a stylish and comfortable outfit.
1) Embroidered Sweaters. I LOVE embroidered sweaters because they're so fun and make a really simple look seem put together. All it needs is your favorite pair of jeans and some booties. There are some great options here, here, here, here, here,and here.
2) Colorblock. I have been seeing colorblock sweaters everywhere this year. They have such an 80s feel that I love. I have seen a lot of colorblock sweaters being paired with white booties believe it or not. I am not brave enough for that, but if you are then more power to you! I found great options here, here,and here.
3) Fur Sleeves. Now I know this is kind of intimidating and not everyone's cup of tea. If you're trying to step out of the box, then fur sleeves are for you. I found some great ones here, here, here, and here.
4) Stripes! EVERYONE loves stripes. It's classic and will never be out of style. I linked an oversized one which would be perfect as a dress or even with leggings and boots. Who doesn't love a dress/tunic you can wear with leggings!? I found some here, here, here, and here.
5) Fun sleeve/ balloon sleeve. I could not find the original lace sleeve sweater in that photo, but I linked some great alternatives. It's nice to have sweaters with some fun detail that act as your accessories. Some great ones here, here, here, and here.
6) Cable knit. Cable knit is also a classic. I see oversized cable knit everywhere and even cropped or distressed cable knit. You've gotta have it this season! I think it looks great with jeans and a baker boy hat. Cute ones here, here, here, here, and here.
8) Velvet! Please give me all the velvet. These sweaters are a tame and fun way to wear velvet. I am especially loving it in all of these jewel tones. I have another upcoming holiday post on how I style a green velvet blazer! Stay tuned. Some cute sweaters here, here, and here.