Spring Trends I'm Loving
Here are just a few of the trends I've been into lately. I actually own several of these pieces! A lot of these items can be worn together and mixed and matched.
1) Mini/ Heart Sunnies - I have seen these on everyone! I think they are really cute and takes any simple outfit to the next level. I love these sunglasses from Free People because they're pretty inexpensive. Who knows how long this trend is going to be around, so the cheaper the better. These are definitely not investment sunnies but they are perfect for this season.
2) Fun/Resin Earrings- Who doesn't love fun statement earrings? I have seen such cute resin earrings this season. I love these earrings with white dress or even a casual t-shirt and denim shorts.
3) Bow Sandals - I own these sandals and love them. I wear them with almost ever casual outfit. Perfect with denim shorts and a top.
4) Asymmetrical Tops- I have seen this asymmetrical cut on blouses and dresses. It is so girlie and flattering and works perfectly with any sort of denim!
5) Hair Scarfs- Everyone needs at least one hair scarf. It's great for everyday looks or pairing with sunnines to the pool or beach.
6) Matching Tops and Bottoms- A matching set is one of the simplest outfits you can put together. I absolutely love a matching set, especially a blazer and shorts. You just throw a t-shirt or cami underneath and you are good to go.
7) Casual Sequins- This is for the more adventurous girl! I love this multicolored sequin top with jeans and a black blazer. This would be perfect for a date night or a girls night out. Sequins aren't reserved for just NYE!
8) Ruffle Dresses- I love ruffle dresses for casual events. They can be dressed up with wedges or worn with sandals to keep it casual.
9) Eyelet Tops- These tops are perfect for spring. Pair with high waisted denim shorts and a scarf headband!
10) Bamboo Bag- I don't even need to say too much about this. This purse goes with everything! It is stylish and easy to bring along with any outfit for any occasion. Tie a scarf on it for an added touch.
I hope I could give you some inspiration for your spring shopping! I have more coming on swimsuits under $50, how I style a white dress, and all things gingham. Those should be up within the next few weeks because this coming weekend we are going to Sea World! My oldest daughter is OBSESSED with whales and sharks. Don't worry, I'll be taking pics of our trip and will write a blog post on that as well :)