Top Five Trends I'm Loving
I call this look my "Grandma Chic" outfit. The Chanel dupe shoes and the wrap style dress give me all the vintage vibes. This dress was an option for my Banana Republic event a few weeks ago and it didn't make the final cut for the event BUT, this is perfect for brunch or errands in my opinion! So, let me get to my list of fav trends.
1. Front Buttons. This look is so effortlessly chic. If you pair a front-buttoned dress with some gold jewelry, it instantly makes you look put-together.
2. Square necklines. Move over v-necks because square necklines are here for the summer! When mixed with a floral print, it gets me EVERY time. A large square neck is also a perfect blank canvas for some necklace layering as well.
3. Floral chiffon ruffles. Floral is a trend that will never go out of style. You can go for a large bold floral or opt for a smaller daintier floral. I am loving all of the sheer, floral, and ruffles I've been seeing. It is so soft and feminine . You could even mix with a soft floral with some black biker boots for a really edgy look.
4. Everything polka dots! I have been seeing tons of polka dots on all sorts of styles. I am a total sucker for black and white polka dot or brown and white polka dot. I have added some serious dot inspo for you.
5. Balloon sleeves. I feel like balloon sleeves can be very flattering, especially on an off-the-shoulder top or combined with a square neck.
I hope I have given you guys some summer fashion inspo! Keep an eye on your email for more blog posts to come. I am trying to get one out with July 4 outfit ideas and let us not forget the Nordstrom annual sale is coming up! I will have a post up on how to best navigate the sale and what I buy from the sale!
Have a good weekend! xoxo,