A Lifestyle Blog
Shop My Look
November 21, 2018
1. Lalicious body scrub- I have personally tried these body scrubs and they are THE BEST ever. They smell delicious and are so finely milled that they're very gentle on the skin.
2. This is the same brand of scrub but a smaller package! Perfect as a stocking stuffer.
3. Cirque Colors nail polish- This is perfect for the edgier person. It is a black holographic nail polish. It's subtle but still fun.
4.Rose Gold Eye Masks- These were designed with three luxurious layers, these eye masks work to brighten, hydrate and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
5. Self Love Bath Kit- This is actually on my Christmas wish-list! Everyone needs a relaxing bath every once in a while. This kit comes with all the essentials.
6. Detox Bath Salts- For a detoxifying bath. It has a blend of lavender and eucalyptus essential oils along with highly detoxifying cambrian blue clay.
7. Stila Lip Set- I absolutely love Stila liquid lipsticks because they are long wearing, transfer proof and still hydrating on your lips. This neutral kit is perfect for any skin tone!
8.Glow Liquid Eyeshadow- These shadows are stunning in person for the girl who likes to be a little glam. The mini set is a great little gift or stocking stuffer.
9. Eye Work Out Kit- The perfect little kit for your purse or bag for travel. It contains an eye mask and a mini jade roller.
10. YSL Lip and Lash Duo- Such a gorgeous limited edition gift of mascara and lipstick.
My NYC Trip (Outfits + Where We Ate)
November 26, 2019
Make a Charcuterie Board for Under $25
October 8, 2019
Weekly Outfit Round-Up and This Week's Best Se...
August 26, 2019